Friday, April 20, 2007

50 Random Questions

1. Where is your dad right now?
No idea - my guess would be in bed sleeping

2. Last time you kissed someone?
This morning

3. Name five things you did today.
woke up
hit snooze
woke up againg
pushed the cat off my stomach so I could get up
fed the cats

4. Last person you text messaged?
I don't text message

5. What kind of phone do you have?
a red one that plays O Canada :)

7. Where does your best friend work?
Well, Trevor works at a law firm, and Heather goes to UBC. Which isn't TECHNICALLY working by traditional standards, but I hear university is a lot of work...

8. What are you listening to?
humming office noises

9. What do you smell like?
fabric softener

10. What color are your eyes?
blue

11. Have you ever done a Chinese fire drill?
no, I've always meant to, but it's never come up at an appropriate time

12. What color is your bedroom floor?
some non-descript, non-exciting colour

13. Do you have a chair in your room?
which room?

14. What are you doing tomorrow?
running errands and maybe hanging out with Anne

15. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
yup

16.What is your favorite #?
2

17. Do you know someone named Betsy?
I have an aunt named Betsy, but I don't really know her...

18. What color is your mom's hair?
brown - about the same as mine, but she has a wee bit more grey... :)

19. Do you have a dog? Breed? Name?
no

20. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
yah, I sang all the time. I used to get out the Maranatha praise book and sing while I did dishes.
I can't believe I just said that...

21. Are you married?
yes

22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
I talked to my brother on MSN last night

24. Do you play an instrument?
no

25. Do you like fire?
I love campfires

26. Are you allergic to anything?
Yah, egg yolks, perfume, tobacco smoke, and broccoli

27. Do you have a crush on anyone?
No

28. Best friend?
I have a few really good best friends, but as far as time spent together and crap we've been through and all that fun stuff...well, you know who you are... :)

29. Have you ever been to a spa?
No

30. Did you take science all four years of high school?
No

31. Do you like butterflies?
Live ones

32. Do you miss someone right now?
Yah :(

33. Does someone miss you right now?
I hope so!

34. Have you ever seen your school counselor?
no

35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Only when I went through my Little House on the Prairie phase when I was about 10 or 11...

36. What is one thing you've learned about life?
Chocolate helps

37. Whats your favorite color?
Pink

38. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not

39. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
no

40. What does your mom call you?
I'm not telling!!!

41. What do your friends call you?
Michelle

42. What does your hair look like right now?
messy - really need to get it cut

43. Has a friend ever used you?
I'm just not even going to try to answer that one...

44. Has anyone ever told you they liked you more than a friend?
not in so many words

45. What have you eaten today?
bran muffin and cheese

46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
straight and wavy

48. Who was the last person you drove with?
Trevor

49. What are you looking forward to?
Lunch with Trevor today, hanging out with Anne tomorrow, hanging out with Jennifer on Sunday, seeing Sam and Leah on Saturday, going to NS next month, going to Ottawa in July, a wedding in September...

50. How are you today?
I did the taxes on Wednesday night, and I still have a headache from it, and my boss is home sick today, so it's going to be a special day...

No comments: