Friday, May 25, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I can't believe the trip is here already...this year is just speeding by so fast! I'm mostly packed - I just have to figure out what books to take now. I've got a few favourites that I like to read once every (summer) vacation, a big huge one I need to re-read, and I've been trying to read my way through my 40 or so Star Wars books for a few years now. I have a lot of trouble figuring out which clothes to take, and I have even more trouble with the books. I usually pick more books then I have room, and then I have to make more cuts, which is just painful!

I'm tired today - we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 last night, and I was up waaay past my bedtime! What a movie - so many plots within plots it made my head spin. It was more dark and gory then the other have been, which is really saying something, and the ending was so bittersweet I can't seem to stop thinking about it. I must say though, Will Turner was looking particularly dashing this this one! ;)

This time tomorrow I'll be in NS - hooray! I can't wait to see/smell/hear the ocean again...I'll be sure to post some photos for you land-locked Calgarians! :)

By the way - tomorrow is Trevor's 25th birthday! I can't believe how old we've gotten...he was only 17 when I met him...so crazy...

No comments: