Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wow...

...it's been almost a month since my last post? Where did August go? Crazy!

I just got an email from Compassion saying that Hurricane Felix may be affecting our two sponsor children, Ninoska and Ricardo. I hope they're ok! I can't imagine living through a natural disaster - we're very fortunate in Canada to not have such an unstable environment.

Trevor and I went camping in Drumheller for the long weekend - we had a lot of fun. It was really nice to get out of the city and veg for a couple of days. Took a ton of pictures, of course! You can see them here... http://picasaweb.google.com/michelleheumann
It's quicker to put them on my webalbum then uploading them to my Facebook.

I got some photos of my niece! This is my favourite - isn't she cute?


September is gearing up to be really busy - I'm actually triple booked for Friday night, which is just crazy. I love being really involved in stuff though - I really only complain when it cuts into my reading time. :)

No comments: