Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wuve...twuwe wuve...

Mawidge is what bwings us togetha todway...

Thankfully Scott and Sam's wedding went much more smoothly then the course of Buttercup's! And thankfully Sam was marrying her true love in her first wedding and that she didn't think he was dead....

ANYWAY, the wedding was amazing. Everything was so organized and pretty much done when we got there, so we got to spend some time just hanging out. Sam looked beautiful in her wedding dress and all the boys looked so great in their tuxes. Trevor and I had lots of quality time in the car, and we ended up coming home Sunday afternoon instead of Monday morning, which was great because then we got to sleep in on Monday. :)

We had been going to prank Scott and Sam's house the day after the wedding, but we didn't realize that they were coming home the day after the wedding to pick up some stuff before the gift opening, so they ruined our fun, but it was probably a wise decision on their part. :P

It was just such a blast - it was SO cool to have so many of our friends all in one place - made me very happy! We should do it again soon - I'm sure we'll have another friend heading for the altar before too long!!!

We also go to visit with some of my family in Revelstoke and Kelowna, which was nice. I don't get to see any of them very often - it's kind of sad that all my extended family is so spread out. I don't feel very connected to any of them, especially my mom's family. I hear Aunt Sharron and Aunt Linda read my blog though, so that's pretty cool! :)

Here's a few pictures - there's a bunch up on my Facebook, and I'll have the rest of them up on my webalbum as soon as I get the other 100 or so off Chris's laptop.


Here are the boys having fun on the swings in front of Scott and Sam's house.....


Before.... (at hair and makeup)


And after!


Scott's parents were totally awesome - danced nearly every dance together and looked great. Dancing must be the key to a long and happy marriage - they've been married for almost 30 years!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: