Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wedding pictures!

Well, the excitement of Scott and Sam's wedding photos reminded me that I never did get an album done of our wedding. We couldn't afford it when we got married, and I meant to get one for our 5th anniversary. That was almost five months ago now, and we finally met with Dave and Laurie-Lynn, our photographers, last night. I pre-spent all of my anticipated Christmas bonus, but it is soooo going to be worth it. We're getting our own picture book!!! You know those coffee table books you see of scenery or places or animals or whatever? Well, we're going to have one of our wedding! It's awesomely cool - I can't wait to see it. I pulled out my proof album last night and picked 50 some photos for it and I'm really excited for the final result. I'll let you all know when it's done so you can come and see it. :)
And if you're in the market for a photographer, Illusions Photography is totally the place to go! They did a fantastic job.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I second that! Illusions rocks :o) Our engagement photos turned out fabulously!

I can't wait to see you album Michelle!!!

Anonymous said...

It took my wife and I until our 15th anniversary, before we finished our book. No money, moving across country, and children were our distractions. That is a great idea of having the book created as a published coffee table book.