Thursday, December 06, 2012

Tomorrow...Deutsch!

Tomorrow morning is my German presentation. Insert ALL THE PANIC here. Thankfully, since it's such a small class, I don't have to worry about stage fright, just failing. :) Yay! I also have a German paper due, which I JUST printed. And as if that weren't enough, I have a paper on Richard II due (which is maybe half done at this point), along with an exam in that class.

The bright spot in my Tatooine of a day is that my very last class is Canadian history, and the prof has promised doughnuts. Then I get to go Christmas shopping because tomorrow is the domestic parcel mailing deadline. I just need to make it from 9 am to 2 pm, and then this semester too shall have passed. (I do have three finals over the next two weeks, but they're nicely spread out!)

#herestoonlytakingfourclassesnextsemester

No comments: